Monday, June 7, 2010

Adding to our family:)




We are super excited to expecting again, Colton is going to be the best big brother, he loves babies he is learning to share his toys and is working on potty training so the new baby can have his diapers (thank YOU!)

Cute story: The during Matthews (my youngest brother) homecoming talk Colton pointed to my belly and said "baby!" (we found out a week later, that he was right) at the time I didn't think that was very nice, but now I know he was just trying to tell me something :)

Facts:
-due January 23, 2011
-no morning sickness, so far (I didn't with Colton, so that would be a great if it happened again)
-I feel like this baby is a girl, Ted informed me today that he always envisioned having 5 boys, and then something about big enough for a basketball team.
-My first Dr. appointment is this Friday and we get to see our baby for the first time....there is something magical about seeing your child for the first time:)

2 comments:

Liz June 7, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Wahoo!!!!!! I am so excited for you and think that is the cutest story about how Colton was letting you know that his sibling was on the way. I had a similar experience with my niece. Love ya!

Beth June 7, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP