Green grassSmell of fresh lavendermy hammock......and my view from itfresh berries andveggieswarm summer lightshoes that can be put on themselves and sometimes wrong way (1/2 of the time)and some extra love in the belly
Such beautiful pictures!! And what a cute little belly!! How far along are you?
I love these pictures Nat. Especially the one of lavender and the one of your toes in your hammock. How cool that you have a hammock and a garden! Such a great life. ;0)
gorgeous photos!!! Are you coming to Cub River?
I love the belly and I am still envious of your fresh lavander up front of your house! I miss the hammock! So much fun! I need to come and visit soon.
oh my gosh-no toilets? what did you do? Tell me you gave potty training a little break!!! so so sorry
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
Such beautiful pictures!! And what a cute little belly!! How far along are you?
I love these pictures Nat. Especially the one of lavender and the one of your toes in your hammock. How cool that you have a hammock and a garden! Such a great life. ;0)
gorgeous photos!!! Are you coming to Cub River?
I love the belly and I am still envious of your fresh lavander up front of your house! I miss the hammock! So much fun! I need to come and visit soon.
oh my gosh-no toilets? what did you do? Tell me you gave potty training a little break!!! so so sorry
Post a Comment