Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy fourth :)

This year like most years my parents and youngest brother Matt came up from Colorado and stayed at my Aunt and Uncles house in Ogden.....Ted and I got to go on a date for a anniversary (It's been at least 6 months since our last date) I didn't take as many picture on this trip as I should have....none with me in them, silly me.

from the night of the 3rd....I love that Colton love the cheapest fireworks the snaps and sparklers:)


fd-1

fd-2

I love this one...
fd-3

fd-7

Uncle Matt....he is single and ready to mingle (don't worry he already lost the chin scruff)
fd-4

Colton's favorite Anna and future cousin Niki
fd-6

Cousins...really fun light to play with
fd-5

Sunday dinner get together...Abi and Colton 2nd Cousins...I kick myself for not getting a picture with my cousin Annette, we are both pregnant and only 5 weeks apart
DSC_8537 WEb

and Annabelle
DSC_8546 WEB

The only other event that I took pictures of was this....Colton's leap pad being played over and over again. There is a game with the map of the US, and it names random states and you have to tap the right one on the page with this pen, will it turned into this big match with everyone fighting for the high score, pretty funny!

DSC_8168-1

DSC_8165-2

2 comments:

Beth July 14, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

As always, your pictures are beautiful!! And we love playing that same Leap Pad game!!

Heidi July 16, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

looking forward to Cub River!

...and as always......beautiful pics!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP