Thursday, September 9, 2010

Big Red Choo Choo

I have been wanting to take Colton to this train for a while now. The boy loves trains, (as most boys do) his love for trains started with Thomas and has grown since to any and all trains.

Funny story time: This morning first thing he sits on the potty, Colton wanted to have his toy Thomas the train watch him be a big boy and go potty...sure show Thomas what a big boy you are...then after he was done he wanted Thomas to "shake it"....umm no, oh my! too funny.

This train is sitting in a parking lot on the small town just south of us, kinda random but fun. I love the red he loves the train.


DSC_9149-7

DSC_9110-2

DSC_9100-1

DSC_9144-6

DSC_9115-3

I'm a sucker for close ups!
DSC_9127-4

almost time to say good-bye to the piggy toes and start covering them up with socks
DSC_9130-5

As we pulled out of the drive way "Bye train wuv you, mwah!"

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP