Monday, September 13, 2010

Colton is having a SISTER!

My very first post on this blog was Colton's 20 week ultrasound, 2 and 1/2 years and 130 posts later, Colton's sister gets her post :)

First of all....I KNEW IT...I've felt her little spirit this whole pregnancy but beyond that I've know for 2 1/2 years. This is a little personal but I haven't written it down anywhere else and I think it's important to document.

A few days after having Colton I was laying in bed with him and I saw my children in my mind. They were lined up in a single file line. The first spot (where Colton would have been) was empty, they all took a step forward in line and at that time I could see the our next child was a girl. I could not tell you how many more children were in that line or their genders.

I don't know why I saw this, I don't think it is important to know your child's gender before they get here. I do feel that there is a special spirit with a newborn baby and I might have benefited from his closeness to the vail.

Cute little profile
20 week ultrasound ella profile

Her ears look so big....for being such a little baby:) We love her.
20 week ultrasound ella ears

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP