All stitched up
My poor boy got stitches for the first and hopefully last time Sept 29th.
It all started when I broke the fish';s glass vase while cleaning it....I've been extra clumsy lately and it seems like there has been a lot of glass clean up. So I got to work cleaning up the glass and throwing in the kitchen trash. Hours later Colton decided to be my helper by throwing a paper in the trash and pushing it down hard into the trash cutting his pinky finger on a large chunk of glass.
He ended up with five stitches, and was a brave boy up until he saw the needle used to numb the area, then there was a lot of screaming, when they finished he was fine again. He got a sticker as he was leaving and it was his treasure for a few days, he didn't want to take if off the backing, it was the first thing he showed his daddy when he came home and it was the first thing he asked about when he woke up the next morning....what a funny boy.


1 comments:
Poor little guy.
Post a Comment