Terible two and a halfs....
In the last few weeks Colton has gone missing and he has been replaced by a monster! I hear the word "yucky" 40+ times a day....he gets in this mood and everything is yucky, even his favorite things. I also enjoy getting hit, seeing him push and hit other kids, sometimes twice his size. I've become "that mom" with the bully kid in nursery...So I'm starting to doubt my parenting skills
Alright, alright I know it's called terrible twos for a reason and I'm sure one day he will be my good boy again...I just hope that its soon.
On the the plus side, I got this fun blanket at the DI for $4...I knew that is would photograph well, I had to test it out when I got home.
Seeing my smiley happy boy makes me remember how much I love him:)



1 comments:
In the past couple years, I've learned that a lot of "those kids" behaviors are blamed not on the parenting, but on the personalities of the kids. Hang in there and keep being persistent. Rachel's become one of "those kids" who never sits still and doesn't listen unless she wants to. Her Sunbeam teacher's going to have a handfull next year!
Post a Comment