Sunday, November 21, 2010

This week...

Monday was Ted's birthday, We ordered pizza had cake and ice cream and he opened his presents wrapped in pink tissue paper (cause that's what I had) Ted got a new tie and church shirt, another polo type shirt, and picture of Colton, kit kats and twislers



In other big news, now that it's cold outside and too cold to take pictures outside I decided to open a little studio in my dinning room. I bought a soft box got some backgrounds.  Here is a link to my first session (I had two this week)

http://natalielundberg.blogspot.com/2010/11/baby-owen-and-big-announcement-spanish.html

Here are some practice shoots I took of Coton the last two weeks.

(none of these were edited in photoshop)

I had my 30 week ultrasound on Friday, good news all around. Ella's kidney problem corrected itself and It doesn't look like my placenta is going to be a problem either.  A fun part was seeing her hair on the ultrasound, the tec told me she has lots so now I picturing her with a ton of dark hair like I had when I was born.

Colton is age where is starting to say the funnest things, Ted keeps telling me I need to write them down. 

  • I like it when he says something obvious and then says "silly!"   
  • He used the word awesome in a sentence the other day for the first time.  
  • When we are listening to music in the car he always says "dance mama! dance!"
  • He pretends to be a dog or a cat just about everyday.  
  • He remembers to pray for his fish 
  • He liked to kiss the pumpkin that was sitting on the porch before we would leave the house and say goodbye to it.
well I think that enough for now.....next blog post will be be titled "fun with gestational diabetes"  along with the cutest turkey project ever.

2 comments:

*Lauren* November 22, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

Can't believe Ella is coming so SOON!!!

the Painters November 24, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

Colton is such a cutie pie! He is at the really fun age. Just totally uninhibited and just a total love.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP