Monday, December 20, 2010

The lights at Temple Square

Wow, what a busy weekend I'd had.
Thursday- in charge of ward Christmas dinner/party
Friday-photographing my first wedding in seven years...all.day.long
Saturday- walking around the Ogden mall, then going to downtown and walking around gateway mall (the last Saturday before Christmas, what was I thinking!) then walking around temple square with family looking at all the lights.  Let's just say I MIGHT have had a little bit of a break down that night.

Ted, Colton and I met up with Uncle Matthew, Shem and his girlfriend Carissa.  Colton loved playing with Uncle Matthew and learned to love Shem after he shared his chocolate shake with him at dinner.  Here are some pictures from the gateway mall and Temple Square lights.

1 comments:

Bradley and Jennie December 21, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

adorable! I Love the lights and collage.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP