Santa :)
I am loving this Christmas. of course it is busy, (I still have a ward party to put on, a wedding to photograph and two photo shoots to do before the year is up) and I can't have more then a tiny bite of Christmas treats but....
The best part is how excited is Colton is for everything Christmas....he loves to drive around town and look at "twinkle lights" and will say things like "where is Christmas?" and "yea! it's Christmas time" This is the first year we get to live the magic of Christmas through our child, and I couldn't be more excited! I can't wait to take him to temple square to see the lights, but I'm thinking it won't be until after Christmas (I think they keep them lit through the end of the year)
Last week I took Colton to see Santa. A photographer was doing some mini sessions in a studio space she borrowed. This was her 2nd year doing it and I have been following her blog for a while. The Santa was great, props were cute, she was friendly and well organized I left feeling really good about...BUT I was disappointed when I saw the pictures sent to me on CD. They were dark and blah (yes, I'm picky, but I think they would have looked awful printed as they were. Thank goodness I know how to edit, I did the best I could, but I couldn't fix some of them. I'm not sure why going on about this...I'm not using her name because I don't want to bash her and give her a bad name. I guess my point is you get what you pay for it was only $25 for the best 10 images on a CD.
Here are my favs: pictures by her. edited my me.
2 comments:
Such a cute Santa! I know you edited the photos, but I don't think that they are as bad as you think that they are. I just got your Christmas card in the mail-super cute!
I love the amazing Santa pics! I am hoping to bring my boys this summer to get their Senior pictures from you. You are awesome!
Post a Comment