Friday, February 11, 2011

Ella Grace is Two Weeks and Two Days

You wouldn't know it from my lack of posting but I've been feeling really good, I would say 80-90% recovered from having a baby.  Oh how I've missed laying on my tummy and being able to bending down and sit/stand up on the floor with out pain.  I had my very first professional hour long massage when my mom was in town and it was heavenly!

I've had a lot of help these last two weeks from my mom and my sister and family and friends with meals and visits.  Thank you, thank you! I am very grateful for you...I feel very blessed.

Enough about me....

Little Ella has been a wonderful baby, she has let me sleep through the night a time or two.  She loves her binky and snuggling.  We love her so much. We have missed Daddy  these last 5 days while he is working in Arizona   These layout are some of my favorite picture of the last week ...next I will be going back and blogging more hospital pictures and earlier ones of her first few days...skipping around a bit:)

5 comments:

Desiree' February 11, 2011 at 5:06 PM  

Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I'm in LOVE with the angel wings, the doll bed and the skirt. I love it all. You're so talented and she's so pretty! Congratulations!

Emily February 13, 2011 at 1:48 PM  

Oh my goodness how adorable is she! Those photos with the angel wings are amazing as is everything else.

Heidi February 14, 2011 at 12:41 PM  

oh...i LOOOOVE them. How beautiful.


(and i'm jealous of your ability to bend and touch your toes...)

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool February 20, 2011 at 5:42 PM  

Wow! What gorgeous pictures!!!! I can't wait to see her in a few days! Put me to work...... Kalicia is excited to play!

Unknown March 2, 2011 at 5:46 PM  

Oh my goodness....she is the sweetest baby! Your pictures are beautiful!!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP