Monday, January 31, 2011

Ella-Roo, We Love You!

Ella made her grand entrance into the world 6 days ago. (I started calling her Ella-Roo when she would kick in my belly and I would rub my tummy back)  I had a c-section a day earlier then planed (Monday Jan 24th) because I had high blood pressure and low amniotic fluid levels. I was in the hospital for 5 days, I almost went crazy and only had 3 crying fits (I get so emotional after having a baby especially with no sleep)  Ella is perfect. I'm feel so blessed to have a healthy, happy baby.  She only cries when she is is hungry, oh and when she gets her diaper changed.

I love, love, love having a newborn again.  I've forgotten how much I miss the snuggling, the newborn smell, the sleepiness and add to that the joys of having a girl the bows,shoes,ruffles so much fun!

I have a ton of pictures to post, but have been busy a little busy with a new baby and my mom in town I haven't made in downstairs to my office to download and edit pictures. 

I already posted these pictures on Facebook so they might not be that exciting, tons of pictures to coming soon!

18 hour photo shoot in hospital...

 

6 comments:

Beth February 1, 2011 at 6:40 AM  

She is precious!! Congratulations!!

*Lauren* February 1, 2011 at 8:43 AM  

I love this little girl!!! I could hold her all day. Yay Ella!

Heidi February 1, 2011 at 8:44 AM  

Carson LOVED seeing these pictures. She's a doll!

Emily Marie February 1, 2011 at 1:19 PM  

I tried to comment on facebook but it didn't happen, so I'll try again here: Ella is so adorable! I can't wait to meet her. :)

Bradley and Jennie February 2, 2011 at 7:37 AM  

thats one gorgeous girl you have! congrat!

Emily February 2, 2011 at 8:50 PM  

Beautiful! Love the yawning one :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP