...makes me smile. This picture taken was taken today at 7 weeks.
And big news....wait for it...Ella rolled over (front to back) for the first time today, wow I need to watch this girl, she's a strong one. Colton asks to hold his "sister bear" almost everyday :)
4 comments:
She is so adorable!!
She is beyond beautiful! I bet you cant get enough pictures of her.
Yea Ella! Watch out Colton! Love the smile!
I don't know a lot about Iowa, either. We do have a few friends there already in this residency...so that ought to be good. It seems beautiful...lots of lds...and a smaller city(which I like)...i need to do some research.
oh gosh...I'm feeling SOOO ready to have this baby. the Dr. told me he would only induce me as early as 38 to 39 weeks, due to my tear with Carson-depending on my dr. appt. this next week. So...I'm hoping 1.5 weeks (or sooner, if this little one wants to cooperate...but I don't expect anything, seeing as how I've never gone into labor on my own!)
I'm not sure when we'll have to move. We've got a lot of figuring to do. I really don't know the official first day of Carl's residency, either...I haven't had a chance to talk to him very much. I checked his email this morning and called him with the news.
Ella is beautiful!!! ... And she rolled over!!! WOW!
I feel like we need a major catch up...it's been forever..and lots of new stuff. Hopefully we'll get a chance to chat soon!
Post a Comment