Sunday, March 6, 2011

Keeping it up....

I've been keeping up my with my 52 week project, (a picture each week of my children together) I just haven't been posting each week.  I do want to share some from this past week.  I have been wanting to do some pictures like this for a while...in fact I got new white sheets and comforter for Christmas because I love the clean took and feel of white fluffy beds in photographs (silly huh?)

I love these two people more then words can say.


Ella is six weeks already, time flies by way too fast
  • She sleeps through the night (12am-7pm ish)
  • makes cute little piggy snorting sounds when she is angery
  • has already had her first cold (so sad)
  • loves her binky
  • is starting to flash her first few smiles, which makes me melt
  • lots of people have told us she looks just like her brother, we think so too
  • make us (her family) feel like the luckiest people in the world

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP