Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Day Out With Thomas...

We went last weekend (memorial day weekend)  It was a super fun day and the boy was in heaven.  As we drove through Provo canyon we told Colton that we were driving to the island or Sodor.  I also told him we were going to Thomas Disneyland.... He was so excited just driving there.  We went to the Dairy Keen for lunch (a famous train themed fast food restaurant). "The Dairy Keen" used to be a "Dairy Queen", The owners wanted to expand from a ice cream shop to a fast food restaurant so when they went to change the name just changed the qu to a k to save money (I love the history behind things)

in the train (25 min slow boring train ride) I told him he had to hang on to his ticket, like in the polar express

 waiting in line to see the "real" Thomas the train
 My favorite images from inside the train: I love the all dark with the light from the window, magical
 The dairy keen, they lady staring at Colton cracks me up...

1 comments:

Bradley and Jennie June 1, 2011 at 7:35 AM  

Looks like fun! We thought about going, but I thought Paetyn would be less than thrilled this year. LOL

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP