Fondant? heck no. I just sculpted her from Air Heads. It worked pretty well...but droops a little. I just put her on last minute, and it worked long enough.
Mindi just told us the date...Sept. 7(so we hope we'll be able to get back. I'll send her the video link and see if she'd be interested in a wedding video. How are you liking your new camera? ...and your multiple wedding shoots. you're a busy girl!
3 comments:
Ania has already watched the video 3 times in a row and as I type this is pleading for more. Ella is adorable!!!!!!!!!
Toes are yummy! And so is Ella :)
Fondant? heck no. I just sculpted her from Air Heads. It worked pretty well...but droops a little. I just put her on last minute, and it worked long enough.
Mindi just told us the date...Sept. 7(so we hope we'll be able to get back. I'll send her the video link and see if she'd be interested in a wedding video. How are you liking your new camera? ...and your multiple wedding shoots. you're a busy girl!
Post a Comment