Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Gift.....

For mothers day I don't really ask for much.  I wanted to go on a family hike to a spot in Spanish Fork I've been wanting to try....Ted told me he would be to sore from a long days work the day before.  So I opted for the next best thing a hike by myself :)  (kinda, my sister and I talked while she jogged)   It was nice to get out for a couple of hours in the fresh air. 

The other thing that I ask for almost every year is family pictures.  Like most moms I have very few pictures of myself with my family which makes me sad.  The only pictures I have of Ella and I are from the hospital when she was born and she has grown up so much since then. We did a quick 20 min shoot at the corner lot down the street.  We knew there was a storm coming and we had to hurry.  I  didn't love being rushed but I'm so glad that we made the effort and now I have these treasures forever.  Next time I'm hiring a professional, Ted told me that he wouldn't be in them if I did....he is such a little stinker when it comes to family pictures, go figure. 

They aren't perfect. I'm not perfect.  But it's us and I love them:)







8 comments:

Liz May 9, 2011 at 3:26 AM  

I think they are perfect.;0)

Candice May 9, 2011 at 8:10 AM  

Nat, you look great! Your kids are darling, cute, cute family!

Bradley and Jennie May 9, 2011 at 11:36 AM  

You all look great. I like the last two the most. Adorable.

Granni P May 9, 2011 at 5:48 PM  

They are beautiful! As are you! You look so much like your mom when she was young. Especially that smile.

Sabra May 9, 2011 at 6:03 PM  

Those are pretty awesome photos...and kids! All that in 20 minutes?! Wow.

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool May 13, 2011 at 7:07 PM  

Love family pictures! As beautiful as always! We will be visiting the week of June 14th, hoping to get a few senior pics of my boys from a "professional"! Can't wait!

Amy May 15, 2011 at 9:27 PM  

So cute. My first thought...I think they are perfect!.

Heidi May 19, 2011 at 12:32 PM  

oh, I LOVE them. THey are beautiful! and I'm super jealous. I want family pictures again...and I feel the same way as you...none of them have me in them. I usually ask Carl to take them, but I usually look gross in them, and he doesn't really know how to use the manual setting, which I prefer...sigh...

(and thanks for calling about Carson's sweater. It's nice to know where it is....and to stop looking for it!)

Hope to see you soon.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP