Monday, May 16, 2011

hiking with my little buddy

 I love to hike.  It so much fun to get away for a few hours and get your heart rate up and I feel a huge since of accomplishment when I reach the top.  Colton has been gotten less attention since Ella has been born and  so I took him hiking with me last friday.  I was going to be a quick hike but I took the wrong route and it ended up being a little bit longer.  I can't tell you how nice it was to have it be just him and I walking in the forest with no distractions talking about rocks,bugs, the Easter bunny that lives in the forest.  I was nice to slow down unplug and just be with my buddy.

warning:  Scary cell phone/no make up pictures ahead, you might not want to look :)





0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP