Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Chair

We got a new chair this weekend.  It is little, it rocks, it is funky vintage green, it is vinyl, it looks good in photographs and it was free! We stopped by a neighbors garage sale found a few treasures: a toy shopping cart, chalk board/dry erase easel, wood doll cradle all for $8...I asked about the chair (on front porch) because I couldn't tell if it was for sale or not, she wasn't sure she wanted to sell it or not.  Then a few minuets later she told me I could have it....sweet!

1 comments:

Bradley and Jennie May 23, 2011 at 12:43 PM  

I'm a little jealous, not gonna lie. Thats a great chair! I am in love with your header picture of you two adorable little ones by the way!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP