Sunday, July 17, 2011

a long time comming....

Sad. It has been a while since I'd done a photo shoot with my kiddos and little Ella-roo is almost 6 months.  She is getting around really well.  She keeps rolling/army crawling on to the wood floors and bonking her head or trapping herself against the wall.  (I need to get that on video)  now I'm just talking to myself...he are my little favorite little people in the whole wide world

ps- Colton said the cutest thing as we were putting Ella in her crib "I don't want Ella to go to bed, she's my best friend" you have to read this a supper cute soft but squeaky voice:)


4 comments:

Amy July 17, 2011 at 9:05 PM  

Adorable! We miss you guys.

Liz July 18, 2011 at 12:45 AM  

Love the picture on the bottom left. SO Cute!

Bradley and Jennie July 18, 2011 at 8:55 AM  

I am in love with that green chair. What a find! Such cuties, we need to get together!

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool September 26, 2011 at 8:55 PM  

love the little green chair! did you ever camp in your backyard, so fun! My kids love doing that!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP