Sunday, July 10, 2011

This week (4th of July)

This year was the first year I dress my kid/kids in red, white and blue for the 4th it was kinda fun, I just might do it again. 
We went shopping as a family (which hardly ever happens) to home depot to look for ceiling fans, so glad we got them!  We've run the ac a tons less since having them. 

We grabbed a little subway for lunch.  hung out with neighbor friends. They are always doing silly stuff and some of them were dying (with koolaid) poodles red,blue and green? for the 4th So I decided it would be fun to die Colton's hair red with raspberries. 

My brother came into town on the way back from visiting his girlfriend.  We hiked the "Y" just Colton, him and I saw a bunch of fireworks and it rain lightly.  Then that night  we did some sparklers and the spinning ball fireworks.

Later that week Ella reach over and grabbed my soda and knew just what to do.  We have a bunch of pictures of Colton doing the same thing...funny baby

It's hard to see in the picture and he was jumping up while I took it. But Colton sleep walks and will climb in bed with us sometimes.  He climbed into our bed with Ella and was so cute snuggling her

2 comments:

Bradley and Jennie July 18, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

Good job getting in the holiday spirit and dressing the cuties up! It is fun, you should try it again for sure! Looks like you had fun.

Sabra July 18, 2011 at 9:07 AM  

I love Ella reaching over for the straw to get some soda. Awesome! She knows what she wants.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP