Saturday, December 3, 2011

Colton's Preschool Picures AKA his "black book"

I'm glad I ordered Colton's preschool pictures, Ted tried to convince me that we didn't need them because I could easily take a nice picture of him.

I like how the photographer did the class picture "yearbook" style.  I have been asking Colton who his girlfriend at preschool is and without hesitation he says in his cute squeaky voice "Miss Jodi"  We tell him that she already has a "honey" and he needs to pick a girl his age...then he picks a few other girls he thinks are pretty.  I then ask who do you want to marry?...-"Miss Jodi" :)


1 comments:

Bradley and Jennie December 3, 2011 at 9:00 PM  

Too cute! I love the set up. What a silly little guy he is. How funny!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP