Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas 2012

Lundberg family Christmas party Santa came (Uncle Kyle) Colton and I were thrilled because we hadn't seen Santa yet this year

Christmas Eve- Still trying to  teach the true meaning of Christmas, I spray painted  my nativity silver (love it!) We watched gift to the world on you tube, then talked about the Christmas story using the nativity, Let them open some Christmas Jammies, and Ted read the silly version of "twas the night be for Christmas" - I love our family traditions




Christmas Day went by in such a rush for me...I was distracted all morning because I had to give a talk in church, which throws any day off let alone Christmas! The day went like this: woke up and let Colton see the wrapped gifts, (he said wow that's a lot of presents) 9 am church, home unwrapped gifts, packed for Logan, drove to Logan, had a nice big "thanksgiving" style dinner cooked my Grandma Lundberg, visited with family.


Pre-Christmas Shoots: (didn't do as much as I wanted) :(

1 comments:

Liz January 14, 2012 at 1:18 AM  

For some reason - Ella reminds me so much of your younger sisters. At least how I remember them looking from middle school/high school. She is darling. And those sound like GREAT traditions.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP