Sunday, October 4, 2009

Just a day another day at the park...

Colton is getting to the age where he loves going to the park and play, he goes down all the slides, tries to copy what all the big kids do, throws the bark *naughty boy!

I know that is going to be hard being indoors more and more with the cold weather creeping in so we are getting out as much as we can.

four is better then one
the tube
park 3park 5
park 1

2 comments:

Amy October 6, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

These are great! I love the slide one.

Julie Smith October 29, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

wow...I didn't know you had 4 little boys (sliding down the slide) sounds like a hand full, they sure are sure though.

Just kidding
love the pics, the monkey and your photo-editing

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP