Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Wow. it's been over a month since my last blog post. I tell myself that since I "try" not to work on clients pictures on Sunday that Sunday is the day to blog and work on personal pictures, but that hasn't happened much lately has it?

P.S. business is booming and I feel like I'm living my dreams: wife,mother and photographer

Today is Ted birthday. Ted got a new wedding band, his has been lost for over a year now....my poor husband also get pictures, blown up in frames for his birthday:) He actually really likes them, I like them and feel like we need them, so it's a win-win. These are the three prints he is getting:



and this one....


4 comments:

Emily Marie November 15, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

I love the one with the temple! Thanks for updating, I've been hoping you would update soon. :)

Liz November 16, 2009 at 5:37 AM  

The pumpkin one is so fun - such a great one to put on your wall. I am so glad business is booming, too. You have such an artistic eye.

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool November 29, 2009 at 12:51 AM  

Awsome! You are having so much fun with your camera. I love the slide pic. Happy Birthday to your hubby! Luv ya Nat!

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool December 14, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

What a fun Mommy and wife you are! And excellent photographer!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP