Ted's birthday and Thanksgiving
Ted birthday-
Colton looking at last years fall picture and list years

another framed gift....

Daddy's big gift....


I let Colton put in the candles....he loved it...I'm not sure why we let him play with the matches?



\


last spark of light...

Colton's turn


Thanksgiving
Every year Ted's family enjoys playing basketball....most years I enjoy sleeping in, but this year Daddy wanted his boy see him play...Colton loved watching his Dad play ball!



Dinner was amazing as always.

Colton and cousin Carson. This is Colton's favorite game playing catch down the stairs


Grandma and Grandpa Lundberg...this is going to be framed

Aunt Heidi and Cousin Izabelle

Colton recruiting other shorties for his team

Cousin Zac and Wyatt playing a game

Lastly....I had a great day yesterday, got a bunch done, (which does not happen everyday) Set up the tree and decorated. I love the way christmas lights look at night

Colton looking at last years fall picture and list years
another framed gift....
Daddy's big gift....
I let Colton put in the candles....he loved it...I'm not sure why we let him play with the matches?
last spark of light...
Colton's turn
Thanksgiving
Every year Ted's family enjoys playing basketball....most years I enjoy sleeping in, but this year Daddy wanted his boy see him play...Colton loved watching his Dad play ball!
Dinner was amazing as always.
Colton and cousin Carson. This is Colton's favorite game playing catch down the stairs
Grandma and Grandpa Lundberg...this is going to be framed
Aunt Heidi and Cousin Izabelle
Colton recruiting other shorties for his team
Cousin Zac and Wyatt playing a game
Lastly....I had a great day yesterday, got a bunch done, (which does not happen everyday) Set up the tree and decorated. I love the way christmas lights look at night
2 comments:
I love all these. How cute is your little one!? I need your camera! What kind is it?
love love LOVE all the pics! (and I want a copy !!!) the pic of grandma and grandpa is beautiful-I'm sure everyone will want that one!
Post a Comment