Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Our Christmas at Home and Colorado :)

Merry Christmas!....I've been trying to post these for the last few days, but haven't finished them up til now. I'm feeling the winter blues, and haven't felt up to taking down the tree just yet. (It took me three days to finish the laundry from our two weeks away) I'm hoping to snap out of it soon :) Here is this years Christmas card and some outtakes of that shoot. Sadly it was the first time I had to bribe Colton to take pictures (yellow lollipop) and I don't think it will be the last.









The only holiday baking I did this year...chocolate chip cookies with crushed up candy cane on top...yummy! as long as you like chocolate and mint together!


$ store nose that blinks even after 5 years! and $ store antlers


our yearly mistletoe pictures


Colton took this picture! see the remote in his cute, chubby hands


and yearly ornament pictures....




Christmas eve at our hotel opening Christmas pj's....see the Christmas black eye, thanks to slipping in the tub a week before :)


Eating Santa's cookies in bed


Christmas morning


Look at all those gifts....it took 28 people to open that many presents...28 people!

\










Talking to Elder Lemmon in South Africa on the phone and Mom taking notes


The 12 grandchildren....one is hiding :)


I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas with family and friends....Here is to 2010 (cheers)

3 comments:

Amy January 6, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

Looks like a crazy Christmas. How fun to be with so much family. I love the pictures.

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool January 6, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

What an amazing Christmas! And your family picture adorable! I love the Christmas card! What a cutie, I mean handsome boy!

Annette Bybee January 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

Wow! So many babies. And Uncle Jim's looking so much like Grandma Lemmon. And choc chip cookie dough should never be ruined with mint. :P

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP