Sunday, January 31, 2010

365 project---- week 4

still going...
I'm happy to announce that I'm still keeping up on my 365 project :) other then that nothing too exciting happening here.

Case in point:
My cousin Jane let me barrow the first five seasons of lost on DVD and all watched them all in less then a month...don't judge. The idea was to watch them with Ted but I got way too addicted and just kept watching without him...so sad when I would be watching season 3 upstairs and Ted would be watching season 1 downstairs on his computer at the same time!!!

Side note: Colton loves to point out letters he recognizes, it's so cute mostly because he is to proud of himself when he is right. In two of the pictures he is pointing/looking at letters. I'm hoping that I will remember why I took these pictures a year from now when the book is done printed


3 comments:

Liz February 1, 2010 at 3:31 AM  

I love this week - What a great idea. Such a good way to keep track of life this year.

Amy February 1, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

Such an awsome project!
We love lost! we borrowed the the first four seasons also and we stayed up way too late watching. It has been hard waiting for the next season to start.

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool February 16, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

What a great project! It was so great to see you! You both look so good. I can't believe how much he has grown up!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP