Sunday, January 10, 2010

365 project...

This year I'm doing a 365 project, something I did years ago but didn't make it through the entire year. I going to be taking a picture a day for the whole year. Each Sunday I will make a layout and at the end of the year I will have a 52 page book ready to print at blurb.com it's going to be a nice a big 13x11 inch hard bound book (excited!). I know I will end missing a day here or there, it's already happened this week! and that's okay.

Here is week one. It has a bunch of things that makes since to me and I'm debating on adding little phases here and there to add context to the images...what do you think?

example....Colton climbed/fell out of the crib for the first time, so I asked him to recreate it for that days image :) broncos lost/last game of the year/lost a ton of games at the end of the season


4 comments:

Beth January 11, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

What a great idea! I think it looks great!!

Heidi January 11, 2010 at 8:52 PM  

love the idea!!! that'll be an awesome book! (is that carl and ted with colten in the b-ball pic?)

Natalie Lundberg January 11, 2010 at 9:18 PM  

Thanks, it should be fun! Yes it is, the picture was out of focus so I just blurred the whole thing so it looked like it was on purpose ;)

Heidi January 25, 2010 at 7:18 PM  

oh...and it was ME who typed that last comment...I'm a dork and didn't check!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP