Our family trip to AZ-----part one----
We took a fun 11 day trip to AZ, We worked a little, visited a lot of friends, got a lot of sun :) *wish we could have brought it home with us! and I took sooo-o-o many pictures...I narrowed it down to 45 that I wanted to share on this blog, which is too many for one post so I'm breaking it up into parts.
Here we go.....
How Colton survived the trip, well and us too, huh?

How Ted survived the trip I call his mug "his other girlfriend"

The orchards at schepps farm-oh if I lived near this place I would have all my portrait sessions there and they all could have a different look to them so many fun textures and colors.

The Parker family-love you!





Superbowl party!!! It was like watching the game at the imax :)

Colton loves to paint with his new watercolor set

Dinner at the Parkers (our niece and her family) Yummy

Ex roommate Susan Monroe's baby, Levi and practicing with high contrast light

Seconds after telling him to not to spill his fish...


This is our friends (we were staying with) daughter, I asked her to do some modeling for me for some Valentine themed images...we had fun

pretty eyes...

Their backyard...just snapping away

Sorry Anna not the best picture, I should have taken more and put Colton in the picture! love you! don't be mad :)

At Joe's farm in Gilbert....I wanted to go because they featured it on the food network..really good food

Seeing more friends....Jaime and her three and meeting her youngest. Can believe it's been three years!


Here we go.....
How Colton survived the trip, well and us too, huh?
How Ted survived the trip I call his mug "his other girlfriend"
The orchards at schepps farm-oh if I lived near this place I would have all my portrait sessions there and they all could have a different look to them so many fun textures and colors.
The Parker family-love you!
Superbowl party!!! It was like watching the game at the imax :)
Colton loves to paint with his new watercolor set
Dinner at the Parkers (our niece and her family) Yummy
Ex roommate Susan Monroe's baby, Levi and practicing with high contrast light
Seconds after telling him to not to spill his fish...
This is our friends (we were staying with) daughter, I asked her to do some modeling for me for some Valentine themed images...we had fun
pretty eyes...
Their backyard...just snapping away
Sorry Anna not the best picture, I should have taken more and put Colton in the picture! love you! don't be mad :)
At Joe's farm in Gilbert....I wanted to go because they featured it on the food network..really good food
Seeing more friends....Jaime and her three and meeting her youngest. Can believe it's been three years!
2 comments:
Yeah - I was so happy for the update. I love the one with the couple and the kids running around them - very cute. It is so fun seeing all your pictures. Can't wait till you can take ours!
Your pictures are so amazing!! I love Joe's too! We used to live really close. I miss it...
Post a Comment