Sunday, March 7, 2010

Our family trip to AZ-----part two----

This trip feels like forever ago, so it feels silly posting more pics....but it's been the highlight of my year so here we go :) We are working backwards from the end to the middle of the trip, that's how the pictures uploaded and I don't have the patience to fix them. (and it's 10pm and my stinker is still awake, trashing my office as I post this :)

Valentines day we met up with friends at the farm at South Mountain, thanks for taking this picture Natalie!

little monkey....

love his face!

Natalie and her family more of their pictures on my photography blog


My little monkey boy climbing palm trees
Fun with the projection TV

This is a great place to take pictures or just walk around it's in Gilbert. I went there to get some desert pictures of Colton (maybe I'll pair them with the beach ones I've taken for his room)

I've learned that it's hard to take pictures of Colton without Ted to help because even after running a half marathon Colton can still run faster then me...this time straight into the muddy ponds.

Yeah I was a bad mom and let him play too close to the cactus, just to get pictures. He tripped into some of them and got tiny of pins/splinters/what do you call them? stuck in on his belly. I hod to get them out with my teeth because they were too small to get with my fingers.






see what I mean...love the colors here




Lemon eating contest...look how big that lemon is! (I still want to spell Lemmon with too Ls)

Playing peek-a-boo with blue blanket, I love how happy he can be right after waking up from a nap

Chipotle...I miss you!

2 comments:

Liz March 7, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

Natalie, the desert colors are beautiful, I NEVER would have expected that. So pretty.

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool March 11, 2010 at 12:30 AM  

love your little monkey!!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP