Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!


I'm am so far behind on posting....here's to staying current:)

Happy Fathers day! Today was a fun day Colton kept saying "Happy Daddy's day" through out the day....he kept asking for "happy cake" aka birthday cake so we put a candle in Ted waffles and let him blow it out, I think this is going to be a new tradition for us.

We substituted for primary today and we made help the kids make father's days cards, I made one for Ted from our kids that said "I lick you a lot" (I thought it was pretty funny) I made Ted a nice roast beef dinner, he got his first pair of flip flops and I made this little video, I cried while making it and Ted teared up watching it, loved that :)



PS. I put from Colton and Baby Ella because I like the name and trying to get Ted on board...of course we still don't know if we are having a girl or not:)

If you can't see the video try this link: http://est2006lundberg.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Liz June 22, 2010 at 2:19 AM  

Such a fun gift, Natalie. I love it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP