Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Froggy Baby?

I had my 2nd ultrasound today, the first (two weeks ago) the Dr. couldn't see the baby. So Colton and I (Ted out of town again) went back today to see the baby.

I'm learning fast that it's hard to take a active two year old to the doctors....especially when you are laying down on an exam table unable to run after him. Some funny quotes from the doctor (my doctors partner) from my appointment.

"don't worry he won't remember anything (he see's)"
to Colton- "Oh, do you want to be a gynecologist when you grown up?"
and lastly to me- "you have the cervix of a teenage girl" umm thanks...a little creepy right?

Sorry if that was TMI, too funny not to share.

Today at the ultrasound when the doctor was talking to me about the what he was seeing I kept hearing Colton say "frog....frog a frog" and I said "no Colton that's our baby" his reply "baby frog" What a silly boy I have.

My 8 week angel

He is very excited for the baby to come almost everyday he lifts up my shirt to see the baby, then we talk about how the baby has to get big, big,big (I show him with my hangs how big my belly will be) then it comes out....then he will repeat "big, big, come out!"

Dr added another week to my due date, (thanks for that) new due date Jan 31, 2011 :)

3 comments:

Beth June 25, 2010 at 6:11 AM  

How exciting!! And I LOVE that Colton thinks it's a frog! What a cutie!!

Ben June 25, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

Julie's having a tiger and you're having a frog. It will be quite the zoo.

Heidi June 28, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

just love sweet Ella! sorry about the new due date!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP