Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bows + Big Boy Beds

Some bows I made/bought/given to me....but mostly made.  I'm loving feathers and flowers together.  The white one at the top is a head band for her blessing, but I'm sure she will wear it more then just once.

I'm so excited to meet my baby GIRL :)  and the way I'm feeling..ouch, ouch, ohhhh.   It might be sooner then Tuesday (scheduled c-section) 


Colton is a few months shy of turning 3 and we just barely moved him to a big boy bed...I MIGHT have a problem letting go of my "baby" speaking of baby a few days ago I pealed off the vinyl letters "baby" from the wall that read "baby Colton" now it just reads "Colton" There were a few tears shed...

I found this handmade bed for $20, I love how sturdy it is, the BEST part is being able to lye next to my boy (without feeling like it's going to break) and snuggle and read books.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP