Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas Day 2010

I'm so proud of myself getting this blogged before "baby sister" comes, because let's face it, it just wouldn't get done afterward.  I'd be too busy posting her adorable face and my 2 kiddos together! (still sounds unreal to me!) all over this blog.

Christmas morning we spent at home....it was heaven.  The night before Ted and I were in bed talking before we went to bed, I told him that I bet Colton would not remember that in was Christmas when he woke up, even though he clearly knew it was going to be when he went to bed.  Early Christmas morning (3-5am, like most mornings) Colton crawled out of his bed and into ours (I'm not sure how I feel about this, love to snuggle the boy but don't want him to get too used to it)  sure enough the next morning we didn't say a word about it being Christmas/Santa coming. We just let him walk into the front room and see for himself.  He reaction was priceless!   Ted had the video camera all set up and filmed his reaction along with every other moment for the next 2 hours, seriously he wouldn't put the video camera down.

This year was all about trains, Ted loved building crazy designs out of Coltons new track set, I was impressed with his skills. (impressive track configurations not shown)  We had had OJ and cinnamon rolls a tradition continued from my side of the family.  Normally in my family we make green or red pancakes but I didn't this year because I used up all my carb allowance+then some on the cinnamon rolls:) but so worth it!


Then we took our fun family pictures we do every year.  Next year I will make sure we take them before Christmas day.  Ted wanted to get on the road to head up to Logan and became a bit of a grump about posing for pictures, luckily you can't tell in the pictures. 

The last three years pictures are posted here:

http://est2006lundberg.blogspot.com/2010/01/our-christmas-at-home-and-colorado.html

http://est2006lundberg.blogspot.com/2009/01/better-late-then-never.htm

http://est2006lundberg.blogspot.com/2008/12/what-difference-year-makes.html

35 weeks pregnant....


Lastly, We drove up to Logan and visited family.  This mood was a little somber, because of a recent loss in the family, but we made sure the kids didn't notice and enjoyed seeing them play.  When we pulled up to Grandma and Grandpa's house Ted's brother was about to put away the pony (dressed up with antlers) pulling a little cart but before he did Colton got to go for a little ride, FUN!  We also got to met a newest member of the family, sweet baby Lillia!

2 comments:

Beth January 12, 2011 at 7:28 PM  

Your pictures, as always, look amazing!! And you are one of the cutest pregnant people EVER!!

Bradley and Jennie January 13, 2011 at 8:53 AM  

Looks like you had a fun day! I love the ornament photos that you do.

PS- I am so with you on the bed thing. Its so hard to force them into their own beds when they are so cute and fun to cuddle with!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP