Sunday, January 23, 2011

I lied when I said.....

I wouldn't be posting anymore bear belly shots.  I really didn't have any intention to...but this year I decided to do a 52 week project and capture one image a week of my children together.  Let me tell you how last years 365 project went....not well. I made it 5 weeks.  In retrospect I realize that even though I love to do something I don't like having to doing it everyday....but once a week I can do that ...right?

Since the first 3 weeks of this year Ella-roo is still in the belly, I've just included my belly in some everyday images of Colton.  Here are some of my favs from last week.

BTW less then 48 hours till I can take a picture of them together = a big smile.

3 comments:

Beth January 23, 2011 at 5:34 PM  

So cute!! Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!!

Sabra January 23, 2011 at 7:03 PM  

I'm glad you lied. Love it!

Heidi January 31, 2011 at 9:44 AM  

How are you??? I'm so sad we didn't make it down to see you in the hospital(Carl had a huge paper he didn't finish until about 1 in the morning on Sunday)

I'm dying to see more pictures of sweet Ella, though. She's absolutely beautiful.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP